TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- 1.1. "You" means the legal person subject to these terms and conditions (whether an individual, a company or any other legal entity), and includes anyone reasonably appearing to us to be acting with your authority or permission.
- 1.2. "BB Online" means BB Online UK Limited.
2.1. The contents of this website including any information published in it, advice given by email (or otherwise) and related graphics is referred to as the Contents.
2.2. All Contents are provided by BB Online UK Limited.
The contents of this web-site including the web-site design and all other materials on this web-site are copyright BB Online UK Limited except where stated otherwise.
- 2.3. By using this website you acknowledge and agree to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- 3.1. Your use of this site and its Contents will be governed by the laws of England and you submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales in respect of any legal disputes relating to these terms and conditions.
- The Service
- 4.1. The Service published on this website is intended to be for general information purposes only. It does not constitute advice and BB Online gives no warranty as to its accuracy. The information provided is not intended to be a substitute for comprehensive legal advice given directly to you by a solicitor and BB Online accept no liability arising out of its use or dissemination.
- Visitor and user data collected
- 5.2. The Impersonal Data includes your browser type, your IP address, the IP address of the web-site you accessed this web-site from and details of all your activities while visiting this web-site such as what you copied, what links you used when and in what order, how long you dwelt on what pages and when you did so. The Impersonal Data collected by BB Online will not be disclosed to any third parties other than in the circumstances referred to herein.
5.3. Contacting or emailing us
If you contact BB Online in any manner or email BB Online using one of the links in this web-site or otherwise, you acknowledge that any information sent to BB Online in any form whether oral or in writing including such emails and any attachments thereto (Personal Data) is not necessarily secure and that all forms of communications carry the risk of being either intercepted/overheard or being erroneously delivered and communications by any electronic means carry additional risks apart from human error, loss and delay including equipment failure or malfunction, inadvertent or intentional misdirection, unauthorised interception and/or tampering and non-delivery.
- 5.4. BB Online shall have the right to disclose any Impersonal Data and Personal Data without seeking your prior permission:
- 5.4.1. To any of its directors, officers, employees, professional advisers or other third parties who are contractually bound by confidentiality agreements which BB Online at its sole discretion considers suitable and appropriate given the nature and content of the data disclosed; and/or
- 5.4.2. Where required to do so in order to comply with any law, court order or legal process; and/or
- 5.4.3. In order to protect BB Online's employees, directors, assets or rights or to respond to any allegation or claim including without limitation an allegation or claim that the rights of third parties have been violated.
- Exclusion of Liability
- 6.1. BB Online UK Limited is providing this site on an 'as is' basis and makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to this site or its contents and disclaims all such representations and warranties. In addition, BB Online makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness, or suitability for any purpose of the Contents published in this site. The information contained in this site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of BB Online howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- 6.2. Neither BB Online UK Limited nor any of its employees or other representatives will be liable for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the use of this site. This limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- 6.3. The Contents published in this site does not constitute legal advice and no warranty is given by BB Online UK Limited as to its accuracy or completeness. It should not be used as a substitute for advice from a qualified lawyer. BB Online therefore cannot accept any responsibility for losses occasioned by persons acting or refraining from acting as a result of the Information.
- Intellectual Property and Ownership
- 7.1. BB Online UK Limited are the exclusive owners of this website and all copyright, database rights, patent rights and other intellectual property rights relating to (i) this website and (ii) its Information, design, text, images, graphics, layout, functioning, software and source code, (iii) Contents. All rights relating to this website are reserved.
- 8.1. The following uses of this website are expressly prohibited (i) any sale, licensing, rental, distribution of this site, its published Contents or advice provided to you as a result of your access to this site; (ii) any publication, posting, framing, transmission, display, reverse engineering or modification of or creation of derivative works from this site; and (iii) any sale, licensing, rental, distribution, publication, posting, framing, transmission, display or reverse engineering of or creation of derivative works from the Contents.
- Other Disclaimers
- 9.1. Where hyperlinks to other sites are provided for you on this site, such links are provided for your convenience only. BB Online do not endorse any linked sites or accept any responsibility for the content of such sites.
- Privacy & Confidentiality
- 10.1. BB Online is committed to protecting your privacy and to conforming with the data protection and other laws that apply to it. By continuing to access or otherwise use this web-site you are confirming in a legally binding manner that you have read, understood and agree with the terms and conditions set out herein. As stated above, if you do not agree to accept these terms and conditions you should immediately discontinue your use of this web-site.
- Suspension or Termination
- 11.1. The Operation of this website may be suspended from time to time, whether for maintenance or repairs or other reasons.
- Amendments to these Terms and Conditions
- 12.1. On each occasion that you access this site or purchase any services through it you are subject to these terms and conditions.
- 12.2. BB Online may amend the terms and conditions at any time by posting amendments on this website, you should check the terms and conditions on each visit to the site. Unless stated otherwise, amended terms will be effective when posted but will not affect your rights or obligations in respect of any goods/ services or documents you have purchased previously.